Corporate Workplace Health & Wellness Program Global Corporate Challenge (GCC)
TRILITY is a proud participant of the Global Corporate Challenge. The Global Corporate Challenge (GCC) is the world’s largest and most exciting workplace health and wellness program with independently proven results.
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
State Opera of South Australia
TRILITY is proud to be a principal sponsor of The State Opera of South Australia, recognised nationally and internationally as a performing arts company that presents a mix of traditional and non-traditional specialist repertoire including events that attract tourism to South Australia. Our mission is to continue to promote and develop The State Opera of SA as one of Australia’s most exciting and innovative performing arts companies and to reinforce, through the Company’s activities, South Australia’s reputation – both nationally and internationally – as a State recognised for its rich cultural life and artistic excellence.
TRILITY is proud to be a corporate member of WaterAid Australia. WaterAid is an international charity dedicated to helping some of the world’s poorest people escape the stranglehold of poverty and disease caused by living without safe water and sanitation. TRILITY employees are members of the WaterAid committees in South Australia.
TRILITY is an active and supportive member of the following water industry and related associations:
- Australian Water Association (AWA)
- Australian Industry Group (AIG)
- Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
- Infrastructure Partnerships Australia (IPA)
- International Desalination Association (IDA)
- National Centre of Excellence in Desalination (NCED)
- Queensland Resources Council (QRC)
- Queensland Water Directorate (QLD Water)
- The South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy (SACOME)
- Water Industry Alliance (WIA)
- Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA)
- Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA)