Chlorine gas leak detector
AS2927: 2001 The storage & handling of liquefied chlorine gas 184.108.40.206 Leak detectors shall be installed where chlorine is stored in tanks or where liquid chlorine is withdrawn from containers*
Our chlorine gas detector includes the ATI Gas-Sens range utilizing the latest on-line gas monitoring technology to provide a flexible and reliable, self-testing gas detector in a compact modular design. The chlorine gas detector system from ATI consists of a panel-mounted enclosure complete with audible horn, individual receiver modules, a power supply unit and battery back-up unit all pre-wired and tested for ease of installation. Sensor transmitters, for location in areas where chlorine gas leakage or build-up may occur, provide the basic measurement for the chlorine gas detector system.
Auto-test gas generators fitted to the sensor/transmitter automatically generate a small concentration of chlorine gas every 24 hours to verify sensor operation. Should the sensor not respond to the test, the trouble alarm on the receiver is activated.
* Hydramet Pty Ltd – Reproduced under copyright Licence number 1812-c099-2
- All gas detector systems supplied pre-wired and tested for ease of installation
- Compact system suitable for 1 to 6 sensors each with individual receivers
- 4 digit LED display indicate chlorine gas concentration directly in PPM
- Auto-test feature ensures the sensor is regularly tested
- Battery back-up included
- Isolated 4-20mA output for use in recording, data logging or computer input
- Two alarm setpoints for warning personnel of different levels of leakage
- Three alarm relays for external alarming if required
- Trouble alarm and relays for sensor fault indication
- Economical and low maintenance
Major & minor – Yearly major service with 6 monthly minor service recommended