Electric automatic shutoff device
Design your own electric automatic chlorine shut off device, by choosing the actuator and controller to suit your needs.
With the correct choice of actuator and controller up to six containers can be closed sequentially or two can be closed simultaneously.
Controllers can provide up to 12 different alarms and status signals including programmable relays and output options for SCADA or PLC systems.
All automatic shutoff systems prevent operators from having to enter a toxic environment to close a leaking valve and are supplied with an emergency stop panic button for remote activation.
The Terminator actuator is a safety device that automatically closes a chlorine cylinder or ton container valves in case of a leak.
The Terminator actuator uses the Gemini controller to provide power and logic to the actuator. The fully automated and microprocessor controlled system can respond to a leak quickly and reduce exposure risk to operational personnel when a leak occurs.
- Closes valve in less than 1 second
- Shutdown via gas detector or panic button
- Electric DC powered system – no pneumatics
- Up to 3 days of built-in backup power
- No tools required for installation on valve
- Chlorine resistant materials for maximum durability
- Test feature
- Entire systesm NEMA 4X
- Closing torque 30-40ft.lbs
- Water treatment facilities
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Hazardous gas use facilities
Description Terminator actuator with Gemini controller and storage bracket Two Terminator actuators with a two channel Gemini controller and storage brackets Terminator actuator only