The s::can spectro::lyser® UV-Vis is a multi-parameter (up to 18 parameters in a single sensor), reagent-less sensor and monitors depending on the application an individual selection of: TSS, TS, turbidity, colour, TOC, DOC, BOD, COD, NO3-N, NO3, chloramine, HS- (hydrogen sulphide) O3, CLD (Chemiluminescence Detection), Chl-a, BTX (hydrocarbons), UV254, fingerprints, spectral alarms and temperature.
Also available in ATEX version for industrial applications and Titanium version for desalination plants.
Measuring principle: UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (190-750 nm) without any reagents.
Red, Green and Blue LED ring for easy and straightforward operational status information and available in various fixed cable lengths and customised cable lengths.
Various pathlengths to for specific applications.
Air cleaning or brush cleaning options available.
spectro::lyser can also be used in identification and measurement of product losses in dairy/food and beverage applications.
- Web server on board – IoT enabled, no user software is needed to configure the probe
- Communicates directly with your mobile device via WLAN
- Choose exactly the parameters you want to measure – unlimited number of parameters possible due to fingerprint ability
- 8 GB onboard memory – capacity for logging data for many years
- Improved optical performance – revolutionary precision
- Fast measurement interval – every 10 seconds
- Extremely power efficient – sleep mode for low energy consumption
- Multiparameter probe with 1 mm, 5 mm or 35 mm optical path length, ideal for waste water, surface water and drinking water
- Long term stable and maintenance free in operation
- Factory pre-calibrated, local multi-point calibration possible
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Dam Water
- Wastewater treatment
- Sewerage Network
- Recycled Water Treatment
- Industrial Process Water
- Ground water
- Power plant feed water
- Coal seam gas
- High Purity Water
- Food and Beverage