OSEC® LC plus
The OSEC®-LC electrolytic system produces sodium hypochlorite onsite and on demand, at a cost significantly lower than purchased hypochlorite. The system is a single skid, fully packaged system which produces sodium hypochlorite from brine (salt saturated water) by passing it through a DC current. The sodium hypochlorite solution produced is 0.8% available chlorine, which is not deemed to be a hazardous chemical.
The continuous production of sodium hypochlorite solution on-site eliminates the problems inherent in the transport and storage of bulk hypochlorite. In addition, use of these systems could lower operating costs and disinfection by-products significantly compared to the use of bulk hypochlorite. Operation is completely automatic, making the OSEC®-LC systems ideally suited for remote or unmanned locations.
The OSEC®-LC electrolytic systems are available in two sizes 6kg and 12kg per day chlorine output. It is primarily an on-demand based feed device, although an optional bulk tank can be provided. For larger capacities, view the OSEC B-Pak range
- ATEX compliant in a single package, providing increased safety
- 0.8% available chlorine solution produced, minimising COSHH requirements
- Low cost of operation and ownership with small footprint, minimising space required
- 5 year parts and labour anode warranty
- Float, flow and air switch interlocks providing increased safety
- In-house electrolyser anode manufacture ensuring continuity of spares/parts
- Potable water treatment suitable for unmanned locations
- Industrial applications
Capacity (kg) Capacity (lbs) Part no. 6 13 OSEC LC PLUS 6 12 26 OSEC LC PLUS 12