Empowering your employees to ensure their safety is important and why TRILITY provides nationally recognised training in the water sector. Courses include the safe handling of liquefied chlorine gas, sodium hypochlorite and chlorine systems maintenance.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 46056), TRILITY offers Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) Certificate courses in Water Industry
Operations and specialised non-NRT course in Chlorine (liquid and gas),
and Hypochlorite Disinfection Processes.
Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) Certificate courses in
Water Industry Operations:
- NWP20122 Certificate II in Water Industry Operations 2 core + 9 electives
- NWP30222 Certificate III in Water Industry Operations 2 core + 9 electives
- NWP40120 Certificate IV in Water Industry Operations 3 core + 7 electives
- NWPTRT007 Monitor and operate liquefied chlorine gas disinfection processes
Specialised (non-NRT) courses:
- Chlorine Systems Maintenance Training
- Monitor and Operate Hypochlorite Disinfection Processes
- Monitor and Operate Liquefied Chlorine Gas Disinfection Processes
To enrol for a course or make an enquiryClick here