Pressure relief valve DHV712R – PVC
Stubbe DHV 712-R pressure relief valves are specifically designed for dosing technology to ensure constant dosing quantities in conjunction with oscillating pumps. In the event of any counterpressure on the secondary side, the admission pressure and thus the dosing quantity remain constant.
The pressure relief valve which is directly controlled by the medium, is used in technical processing plants for keeping preset working pressure constant on the primary side.
- Set range 0.3 up to 10 bar
- EPDM diaphragm with PTFE coating
- Most powerful thermoplastic pressure relief valve with patented piston control
- Constant working pressures even in systems with counterpressure
- Constant, low vibration control behaviour
- Simple pressure setting possible at any time, also during operation
- 100% back pressure free in the position of rest
- Chemical plants
- Industrial plants
- Water treatment