The Evoqua (Wallace and Tiernan) MFC chlorination controller is the most accurate, reliable and versatile instrument for analysis and control of disinfection processes in drinking water, process water and wastewater applications.
With the ability to analyse multiple water quality parameters, the MFC controller provides the most complete picture of critical disinfection chemistry in a single device.
Up to four water quality parameters such as free and total chlorines, chlorine dioxide, ozone, fluoride, conductivity, redox, pH and temperature can be measured by single and multiple cells. A variety of flow cells are available, including the proven Depolox 5, bare electrode measuring cell for free chlorine, potassium permanganate, chlorine dioxide and ozone. This flexibility provides an almost limitless combination of continuous measurement technologies for the same sample or different samples from the entire treatment process.
- On-line continuous measurement of up to 4 key water quality parameters in one instrument
- Choice of 4 control options in a single controller
- Plug and play utility for simple upgrade, in the field
- Proven amperometric chlorine/oxidant measurement
- Intuitive programming for user-friendly operation
- Integral control options, including auto-tuning
- Reliable flow and pressure controlled sensor flow cell options ensuring stability of measurement parameters