The V10K Chlorinator uses the proven V-notch flow control technology which provides accurate gas flow control and excellent repeatability.
The V10K is a gas feed system suitable for use with four of the most commonly used water treatment and disinfection gases in municipal, potable and industrial water and wastewater applications. The V10K chlorinator manufactured by Wallace & Tiernan features the versatility of wall-mounting, front access of all components and maximum capacity of 340kg/day chlorine gas
V10K Chlorinator gas feed system consists of:
- A vacuum regulator mounted at the gas supply
- A wall-mounted gas control unit with a rotameter for indication of feed rate
- A water-operated injector that provides the vacuum source to drive the entire chlorination system
By using automatic switchover regulators, the V10K chlorinator from Wallace & Tiernan provides an uninterrupted supply of chlorine gas to maintain continuous disinfection/water treatment.
- Safe, all vacuum operation
- Convenient, wall-mounted design
- Easy readability
- Automatic switchover built-in
- Flexible control modes: manual to fully automatic control schemes
- Handles all water treatment gases: chlorine, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide.
- Proven V-Notch flow control technology provides accuracy and repeatability
- Premium construction – features a one-piece moulded head-block for reliability and endurance
- Large 5″ and 10″ rotameters – available in 15 capacities up to 15kg/hr Cl2 for the highest degree of readability
- Differential type regulation – allows for lower vacuum levels and efficient, economical injector operation
- Municipal & industrial water and wastewater treatment
- Treatment of industrial water from chemical processing
- Industrial process water
- Recreational pools
Major & minor – Mandatory yearly major service and recommended 6 monthly minor service