UPVC lever operated butterfly valve type 567 with ratchet settings.
The 567 butterfly valve is a compact, flexible and reliable shut-off valve. The double centric design protects the valve against pressure surges. They therefore have a longer service life and require less maintenance. Another result of the double eccentric design is reduced torque. Over time, traditional bootstyle valves have a tendency to become harder to operate, which is troublesome for maintenance and operation personnel.
The increased torque can also cause electric actuators to fail prematurely. Even when comparing new valves, our design requires approximately 50% less torque The integrated electric position indicator shows if the valve is open or closed.
- Economic valve, special design for water applications, water parks, aquariums
- Integrated electric position indicator in the mounting flange
- 50% lower actuation torque compared to a centric butterfly due to the double eccentric operating principle
- Noticably reduced abrasion
- All components which are in contact with the media made of piping materials, consequently the permeation can be minimized
- Optimised gaskets
- Functional hand lever made of glass-fiber-reinforced polypropylene (PP-GF 30) with 5° ratchet setting, lockable
- Chemical process industry
- Water treatment
- Cooling equipment
- Automotive industry
- Power plants
- Swimming pools
- Water parks
DN (mm) DN (inch) UPVC part no. EPDM seals CPVC part no. EDPM seals 50mm 2" H161 567 002 H163 567 002 65mm 2 1/2" H161 567 003 H163 567 003 80mm 3" H161 567 004 H163 567 004 100mm 4" H161 567 005 H163 567 005 125mm 5" H161 567 006 H163 567 006 150mm 6" H161 567 007 H163 567 007 200mm 8" H161 567 008 H163 567 008 250mm 10" H161 567 009 H163 567 009 300mm 12" H161 567 010 H163 567 010