The amperometric titrator by Evoqua (previously Wallace and Tiernan) is ideal for the precise measurement of chlorine residuals, including very low residuals, for the calibration of on-line analytical equipment.
The amperometric titrator is also used in large swimming pools and food plants, bottling plants and research and development facilities to calibrate automatic residual-recording and control equipment. It is easy to understand and operate which encourages frequent testing to ensure precise measurement and control of chlorine residuals.
The unit is suitable for the residual tests in Standard Methods and ASTM Method D-1253.
Measures chlorine residuals as low as 1 part per billion
- Switch selectable measurement range: standard range down to 0.01 ppm or low range down to 1 ppb
- Measures free, total and combined chlorine residuals, as well as residuals of potassium permanganate and chlorine dioxide
- Standard front titration procedure or back titration capability for wastewater
- Measures free residuals as well as mono and di-chloromine fractions of combined residuals in the same sample
- Measures sulfur dioxide residuals in dechlorination systems
- Drinking water treatment
- Municipal wastewater
- Food and beverage processing plants
- Commercial aquatics
- Research and development facilities
Description Part no. Amperometric titrator EA790