Diaphragm valve, 514
GF valves type 514 diaphragm valve has solvent cement sockets, BS and double the flow rate, compared to it’s predecessor.
The central plastic housing nut instead of the usual four metal screws is a corrosion-free connection. This guarantees homogeneous expansion when exposed to temperature variations, which eliminates the need to retighten the screws. The resulting uniform surface pressure guarantees tightness up to 16 bar operating pressure. At the same time, the diaphragm valve has linear flow characteristics and thus guarantees increased efficiency and constantly stable processes. The minimized dead space also provides maximal hygiene.
The lockable hand wheel is a standard feature and the two-coloured position indicator shows the actual position of the diaphragm at a glance. In normal operation the lock mechanism disappears in the handwheel, so that the ergonomics are not impeded.
GF valves have ensure the installation length is identical to the length in the previous model – this makes for problem-free backward-compatibility
- Flow in either direction irrespective of installation position
- Integrated fixation system with mounted threaded inserts
- Corrosion resistant and high pressure rating
- User friendliness due to lockable handwheel and two colour indicator
- High efficiency due to doubled flow factor, linear valve characteristics
- Wide selection of material for best chemical resistance
- Smallest possible dead legs
- Suitable for slurries and abrasive media
- Chemical process industry
- Food and beverage
- Life science
- Applications with high viscosity and solid content
- Measurement and control
- Water treatment
DN (mm) DN (inch) UPVC part no. EPDM seals inch BS CPVC part no. EPDM seals inch ASTM 15mm 1/2" H161 514 512 H163 514 612 20mm 3/4" H161 514 513 H163 514 613 25mm 1" H161 514 514 H163 514 614 32mm 1 1/4" H161 514 515 H163 514 615 40mm 1 1/2" H161 514 516 H163 514 616 50mm 2" H161 514 517 H163 514 617