Dissolved oxygen monitor
This dissolved oxygen monitor provides reliable oxygen measurement. The Q-Blast Auto Cleaner keeps the system operating nearly maintenance free when process conditions require frequent sensor cleaning.
Dissolved oxygen monitoring controls the aeration system process. Optimisation of the biological process, whether it’s removal of organic material, nitrification, or nitrification/denitrification, depends on maintaining proper D.O. levels.
Controlling air flow to within the optimal range eliminates excess aeration which translates into significant energy savings. ATI’s Model Q46D dissolved oxygen monitor provides reliable oxygen measurement and helps reduce operating costs. Two types of sensing technologies are available for use with the Q46D system: Membraned electrochemical and optical (fluorescence). Both sensors provide reliable long-term performance, with minimal maintenance. No hardware modifications are required to change from one sensor type to the other.
The monitor can be configured for AC or DC power supplies, and a portable battery-powered unit is available to meet a variety of monitoring needs.
- Choice of using either optical or galvanic membraned sensors. Electronics handle either sensor option without adjustments or special programming
- Display range of 0-40.00 PPM or mg/l with output ranges programmable to as low as 0-1.00 PPM full scale. Display may also be programmed to indicate % saturation
- AC or DC power. Power Options include Universal 100-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC
- Two isolated 4-20 mA outputs are standard. Default setting provides analog outputs for D.O. and Temperature
- Standard PID control function assignable to one analog output
- Three digital communication options are available, including Profibus DP, Modbus, and Ethernet
- Three SPDT relays are standard, with relay functions programmable for alarm, control, or trouble indication. An additional 3 internal low-power relays provide control of the automatic sensor cleaning function
- NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall, pipe, or panel mounting
- Large back-lit LCD display provides clear visibility in any lighting conditions. A scrolling second line on the display provides additional information and programming prompts
Description Part no. Dissolved oxygen monitor Q46D Q Blast sensor auto cleaner H00-1367