Dosing Standard Skid
Dosing standard skid range consists of pre-engineered standard two pump systems, all piped on a common skid complete with components and controls. These pre-designed skids are cost-effective as the engineering and design costs are eliminated. It also means that CAD drawings, footprint dimensions and piping and instrumentation drawings are immediately available to assist in plant planning.
The standard plug-and-play design reduces lead times, to enable fast delivery. The skids are tested and pre-commissioned in our workshop to ensure quick and easy installation on-site.
Dosing standard skids are designed in a fully enclosed cabinet providing a chemical barrier to protect operators.
- Fully enclosed cabinet
- Duty/standby dosing pumps
- Rigid PVC suction manifold with in-line strainers to protect the pumps from foreign particulate matter
- Pressure relief valves on each pump to protect the system from high pressure failure
- PVC pressure loading valve ensures accuracy of the dose rate and prevents chemical siphoning through the system
- Drain/flush system
- Calibration cylinder to test pump settings
- Pressure gauge with protector
- Pre-wired termination panel c/w pump input and output signal cables
- Pre-mounted 56 series SPOs on skids and plugs on dosing pumps
- Options: dampeners, check valves, flow meter and dilution line
- Drinking water
- Process water
- Recycle and reuse
- Dust suppression
- Odour control