Portable gas detector
The ATI D16 portable gas detector is a versatile tool for performing regular leak checks in gas storage areas. It is capable of detecting over 60 different gases by simply inserting the appropriate sensor for that gas . The gas sensors can be changed quickly and easily because there is no need for calibration.
Each “smart sensor” module is actually a sensor, amplifier and memory module in one compact package. The gas detector contains an internal sample pump and a sampling wand to pinpoint the source of leakage. A large character backlit display ensures that measured values are easily visible under any light condition.
- Internal sample pump and external sampling wand to pinpoint location of leak
- Hand held, one hand piston grip design
- Standard “D” cell battery and rechargeable backup battery
- Easy to read back-lit graphics liquid crystal display
- Instantaneous and timed-sampling modes of operation
- Visual and audible alarms
- Internal data-logger with RS232 output
- Interchangeable “smart sensor” for over 30 gases:
Checks for leaks in gas storage areas:
- around process equipment
- around piping
- in confined spaces prior to entry
Description Part no. D16-2 PortaSens III portable gas detector H00-1876