Solo XT digital weight indicator
The SOLO XT digital weight indicator uses exclusive cross technology to merge hydraulic weight sensing with digital indication.
The chlorine cylinder scales are battery powered. They use a hydraulic load cell for weight sensing, therefore no AC power is required. Two standard C cell batteries power the indicator for up to 4,000 hours of continuous display time.
In order to extend battery life even further, the LCD display can be activated by an ON/OFF button located on the face of the indicator. The display automatically powers down after a set period or can be instantly shut off by pressing the button a second time. In this mode, the batteries will last up to three years. The display on model 4-20mA remains on continuously. It is powered by the DC loop and then batteries when loop power is unavailable.
- Simple, quick and economical installation
- No AC power needed – battery operated
- Single and multiple cylinder scales
- Corrosion resistant PVC platform
- Wall mounted chaining bracket/tool rack
- Large digital display
- Net capacity 100kg
- Better than 1% accuracy
- Keypad control provides access to 5 functions: zero indicator, set bar graph and 4-20mA capacity, set display auto-off time, set alarm relay values, set decimal point
- Optional 4-20mA output for remote monitoring with battery back-up
- Optional level alarm output relays
Description Part no. Solo XT digital weight indicator SOLO XT