The Wallace and Tiernan V2000 chlorinator has the benefit of over 100 years experience in chlorine gas feed technology.
The V2000 chlorinator family of gas feeders consists of a floor-mounted unit available in a variety of configurations with capacities to 200 kg/hour (chlorine gas) and a more compact wall-mounted unit with a capacity of 60 kg/hour (chlorine gas). Both chlorinators are identical in reliability and performance.
- Superior control accurate chlorine gas flow control and repeatability are achieved by the use of a V-Notch orifice consisting of a precisely grooved plug sliding in a fitted teflon ring
- Flexible control each chlorinator model is available in manual or fully automatic control utilizing a specifically designed disinfection controller
- Front panel access the front panel lifts off for easy access to components that are most frequently serviced
- Large rotameters Large 10′ rotameters give a high degree of reliability
- Handles all water treatment gases chlorine gas, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide can be fed with the V2000 chlorinator
- Built-in non-isolating auto switchover optional auto switchover regulators provide continuous operation and complete gas withdrawal
Municipal or industrial water
- Disinfection of potable water treatment of cooling water to inhibit biological growth and algae control in irrigation systems Municipal or industrial waste
- Disinfection of municipal sewage effluent and industrial waste streams chemical processing
- Treatment of industrial wastes from metal finishing, pulp and paper operations, chemical plants and food processing plant discharges industrial process water
- Taste and odour control in bottling plants and breweries tempering water treatment high purity water in electronics, pharmaceuticals & cosmetic industries
Major & minor – mandatory yearly major service and recommended 6 monthly minor service