The Evoqua (previously Wallace and Tiernan) V2000 chlorinator has the benefit of over 100 years experience in chlorine gas feed technology. The safe all-vacuum operation uses accurate and reliable V-notch gas flow control. The V-notch resists fouling and corrosion and is manufactured in a chemical-resistant, self-lubricating plastic.
The V2000 chlorinator family of gas feeders consists of a floor-mounted unit available in a variety of configurations with capacities to 200 kg/hour (chlorine gas) and a more compact wall-mounted unit with a capacity of 60 kg/hour (chlorine gas). Both chlorinators are identical in reliability and performance.
- Accurate chlorine gas flow control and repeatability are achieved by the use of a V-Notch orifice consisting of a precisely grooved plug sliding in a fitted teflon ring
- Each chlorinator model is available in manual or fully automatic control utilizing a specifically designed disinfection controller
- The front panel lifts off for easy access to components that are most frequently serviced
- Large 10“ rotameters give a high degree of reliability
- Handles all water treatment gases
- Chlorine gas, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide can be fed with the V2000 chlorinator
- Built-in non-isolating auto switchover
- Optional auto switchover regulators provide continuous operation and complete gas withdrawal
- Municipal or industrial water
- Municipal or industrial wastewater
- Chemical processing
- Industrial process water
Major and minor – Mandatory yearly major service and recommended 6 monthly minor service
Description Manual or automatic chlorinators are available in a wall or floor mounted unit, in a variety of configurations. Wall mounted capacity up to 60kg/hr (3,000 ppd) Floor mounted capacity up to 200kg/hr (10,000ppd)