The Evoqua (previously Wallace and Tiernan) Depolox 400M system is an online analyser designed to measure the disinfectant concentration in drinking and other clean water applications.
It is designed to provide operators with a simple, intuitive touch panel interface for up to three measurement parameters. All popular disinfectants can be measured such as free or total chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, and potassium permanganate. The analyzer is available with two amperometric disinfectant measurement technologies: DEPOLOX 5 flow cell which utilizes the fast reacting bare electrode and the VariaSens™ C flow cell which incorporates the membrane based amperometric sensor technology. Data can be easily transferred to mobile devices or incorporated into plant-wide measurement dashboard. Depolox 400M has a temperature measurement as standard and there is a choice of adding either an additional pH measurement or a fluoride measurement.
Communication with the instrument includes a standard Ethernet port which allows access to built-in web visualization of all pertinent information when connected to a local area network. An RS 485 port and four mA outputs are also standard for communication to other plant monitoring and control systems.
- Measures all popular disinfectants including: free chlorine, total chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone and potassium permanganate
- User configured calibration and service reminders
- Intuitive operation as well as easy visualisation of all measured parameters via a 4″ color touch panel
- Data logging of measurement values with easy transfer to remote devices
- Communication via an Ethernet interface (Mobus TCP) as well as a RS 485 port
- Monitoring water quality at a water treatment plant
- Industrial disinfection applications