The s::can pipe::scan is a sensor system for monitoring drinking water quality in pipes under pressure.
It measures up to 10 parameters in one device: TOC, DOC, UV254, Turbidity, Colour, Chlorine, pH/ORP, Conductivity, Temperature and Pressure. The water quality data can be sent to any central database via almost any protocol. Multiple pipe::scans are the ideal solution to monitor drinking water at any point in the network.
Power supply to the pipe::scan is via con::line (low power terminal, can be battery-operated) or con::cube (controller based on industrial PC).
- Certified to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 and 372 for drinking water safety in the network
- No sample drain required
- No loss of water sample
- Accurate measurement in perfect agreement to standardized lab reference… not just ”trending”
- Operates under pressure of up to 10 bar
- Organics and Turbidity monitoring
- Totally flow-independent, even works under stagnating conditions
- Hot maintenance, without interrupting the flow/pressure, and for each sensor individually
- Full-scale event detection with real-time alarms within the drinking water distribution network
- 6 months service time: Efficient, reliable stand-alone operation without maintenance
- Drinking Water Supply
- Recycled Water Supply
- Industrial Process Water
- Boiler feed Water
- Cooling Tower
- Power plant feed water
- Coal seam gas
- High Purity Water